/ Masters Feed

Masters Feed

Get seen by the community and show support for one another. Do not be afraid to stand out this is your space to shine Content Masters

Share a post
Most recent
Filter
Beautyandgory
Content Master
06/30/24-20:55

Is everyone loving Epic Wear?
What is your favourite shade?<3

tiktok - @beautyandgory / insta - @beautyandgory_

Epic Wear✨
charlottesmrose
Content Master
06/30/24-20:42

Hi everyone! my name is charlotte rose and i am 24 from the UK. i create contenr on all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle and would love to engage with you guys! my instagram and tiktok are both charlottesmrose! my favourite nyx produxts are rhe eyebrow pen and jumbo stick in milk!

Helllllooo!!
Keely
Content Master
06/30/24-19:29 (edited)

Hiya! I'm Keely based in the UK and I've recently become a content creator on Tiktok. I love all things makeup although I'm not a makeup artist by any means and practically wing it half the time! Unless it's eyeliner, that's a big fat fail! (haha). I would say my go to is soft glam/natural but I love experimenting with different eyeshadow looks when I have the time! I'm also a mum of 3 crazy kiddos so as you can imagine life is crazy! I'm looking forward to chatting with you all and getting to know new people!

My socials are:
Tiktok: keelyjannah
Instagram: keelyjannah
xx

Heyyyyy!
Aleysha Mcquade
Content Master
06/30/24-13:56 (edited)

I'm Aleysha and I'm a 20 year old makeup artist and beauty content creator. I love being creative, my favourite type of makeup is creative/SFX (although I do love a stunning glam look!). Here's some examples of my work in the picture below ✨

Thank you so much to the ADDYX team for accepting me onto the content masters channel, I can't wait to complete more missions, engage in the community and hopefully future opportunities 💕

My socials are-
Instagram- @aleyshamcquade_mua
Tik Tok- @aleyshamcquade_mua

Hey Everyone! 👋✨
Jinal
Content Master
06/30/24-10:58

I have never tried yellow Color liner before because I wasnt sure that will it suits me or not, but tried this Epic wear liner as received to test I really loved it. Texture and pigmentation is so nice. So easy to apply, omg it is really waterpoof. Its like a temporary tatoo. Smudge proof. Easy applicator can draw anything you like on face or body. lasts whole day as it is. I just loved ittt.

Epic Wear 🫶🏻
TeoDr
Content Master
06/30/24-10:03
Blessedone
Content Master
06/29/24-15:01

My name is Mira and I am 46 yrs old. I've been working as a carer nearly 20yrs now. I am also a content creator and I love make up and creating different looks. I usually go for "safe looks" like simple and more natural tones, but recently started to get out of my comfort zone and try and do more bold and artsy make up looks.
I'm so happy to be accepted as Content Master.
Thank you so much 💕

My socials are
Instagram - @ xallxthingsxbeaut
Tik Tok - @ xallxthingsxbeaut

Hi everyone 👋💕
Hania
Content Master
06/29/24-12:15

my name is Hania . I'm glad
to have this chance to meet you and learn more tips and tricks, I am a house wife,mum of a lovelydaughter, content creator, I love makeup and learning new skills everyday, love to try new products and share my experience.

Hi, everyone