Home / NYX PMU News

NYX PMU News

Check in here for all the latest news on NYX Professional Makeup!
Share a post
All eMUAFave ProductIRL Event#FOTDSFXFull GlamCreative MakeupSoft GlamBaseEyesLipsTutorial
Most recent
Post pinned
Soph @ NYX PMU
EMUA
05/13/24-09:30 (edited)

Hey Makeup ADDYX!

We have been SO inspired by all of your dewy, summer skin looks ๐Ÿคฉโ˜€๏ธ
You all really said "you wanna see glow, weโ€™ll give you" โœจ GLOW โœจ

So, besties, itโ€™s now time to find out who are the lucky winners of a Line Loud lip pencil ๐Ÿ‘€

We have gone through the entries and the 6 lucky winners are... ๐Ÿฅ

๐Ÿ† @Aleysha McQuade
๐Ÿ† @Mrs_Lori_Hayes
๐Ÿ† @Radi
๐Ÿ† @Chlo
๐Ÿ† @Zanetamiw
๐Ÿ† @Chris72

MASSIVE congratulations to all of you!! We hope you all absolutely LOVE your new NYX Professional Makeup goodies ๐Ÿ’“

If you want to be in with a chance of winning some goodies in the future, then remember to keep an eye on our Competition channel โœจ

WHO has won a Line Loud? ๐Ÿ‘€
Liked by NYX PMU
Ele @ NYXPMU
EMUA
05/14/24-18:39

Hello hello Makeup ADDYX! Itโ€™s been a while๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™m living for this revamp! I just canโ€™t wait to see all your INCREDIBLE artistry moments. ISNโ€™T IT EXCITING? ๐Ÿฅฐ

Iโ€™m Ele and I am one of your NYX Professional Makeup Expert Makeup Artists, if you were part of the old Makeup ADDYX community you might have seen my face here and there, but hereโ€™s a short video from your Italian weeb EMUA for all the new lovely faces! ๐Ÿ‘€ Letโ€™s get to know each other ๐Ÿ’–

Makeup has always been a huge part of my whole personality, but itโ€™s 100% thanks to Nyx Professional Makeup I was able to move on from my Y2Kโ€™s thin brows ๐Ÿ˜‚ Everyone had a difficult brow moment in their lives, right??

Being part of this amazing brand made me realize โ€œmatteโ€ is not the only finish out there (still canโ€™t make friends with glitters, but Iโ€™m working on it I promise๐Ÿ˜‚), therefore I found myself LOVING the double-glossing trend this year! The me from 5 years ago wouldnโ€™t believe this, but here we are ๐Ÿ‘€

My question for you is, do you have a fav trend this year? Weโ€™ve seen SO MANY! Coquette Makeup, 2016 Cut Crease, Cherry Cola lips... Spill some tea in the comments to share your ultimate 2024 trend and if you want to recreate it as well, run to Whatโ€™s Trending channel, so I can check out all your lewwwks! ๐Ÿ˜

Liked by NYX PMU
Emma @ NYX PMU
EMUA
05/10/24-16:00 (edited)

Hey Makeup ADDYX!

Just dropping you all a lil note to say I am off on my summer holidays until Monday 20th May โœˆ๏ธโ˜€๏ธ

After today, if you have any questions or concerns within the community, please direct your messages to eMUAโ€™s @Soph @ NYX PMU & @Danny @ NYX PMU who will be on hand to help you out! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Donโ€™t worry! All missions and reviews will still be approved during this time ๐Ÿ’“

Update for Fat Oil Slick Click Testers:

Thank you for flagging your issues with the test and review page: this has been flagged and is currently being worked on and should be back up and running by next week ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœจ

Hope you all have a lovely week and I will see you all when I am back from the sun ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Community Update! ๐Ÿšจ
Suggested mission See all
Share your first comment
10โœจ
Liked by NYX PMU
Emma @ NYX PMU
EMUA
05/09/24-14:14

Hey Makeup ADDYX ๐Ÿ–ค

Thank you SO much for joining our red carpet ready Masterclass last night! We loved hanging out with you all and sharing all the deets on how to use our products to get that celeb status glam โœจ

We hope you found this suuuper helpful and walked away with a bunch of new makeup tips for any big events you have coming up ๐Ÿคฉ

We also wanted to share the product list of everything used last night in case you need reminding, you will find this below!

BASE

Plump Right Back Primer
Canโ€™t Stop Wonโ€™t Stop foundation in shade Vanilla
Canโ€™t Stop Wonโ€™t Stop concealer in shade Light Ivory
Canโ€™t Stop Wonโ€™t Stop Mattifying Powder in shade Light
Wonderstick Contour Stick in shade 02 Universal Light
Wonderstick Blush in shade Deep Peach & Coral
Buttermelt Bronzer in shade Deserve Butta
Plump Finish Setting Spray

EYES

Ultimate Shadow Palette in Paradise Shock
On the Rise Volumising Liftscara
Thick It Stick It Thickening Brow Mascara in shade Taupe

LIPS

Line Loud Lip Pencil in shade Total Baller
Butter Gloss in shade Madeline

We hope to see you at our next masterclass besties! Keep an eye out on our Events channel for updates โœจ

Thank you for joining us! โœจ
Liked by NYX PMU
Soph @ NYX PMU
EMUA
05/06/24-13:12

Oh hey Makeup ADDYX! Long time no see ๐Ÿ’•

How gorgey is this new community platform makeover!? ๐Ÿคฉ I canโ€™t wait to get stuck in & see all your insane content ๐Ÿฅฐ

My name is Soph & I am one of your NYX Professional Makeup Expert Makeup Artists (eMUA for the cool kids ๐Ÿ˜‰) Iโ€™ve left you a lilโ€™ intro video below for your viewing pleasure ๐Ÿคญ

One thing about me, Iโ€™m a NYX Professional Makeup DIE HARD stan, much like all of you lovely peeps ๐Ÿ–ค NYX Professional Makeup has been so pivotal in my makeup journey, and has stuck with me throughout my orange foundation stage, my block brow woes & my eyeliner catastrophes ๐Ÿ™ˆ Srsly, cut me open and I bleed Dewy Setting Spray โœจ

So, I want to know what all of you guysโ€™ 3 NYX Professional Makeup desert island ๐ŸŒดโ˜€๏ธmakeup products are ๐Ÿ’„ The three products youโ€™d be nothing without, the three products you're telling your kidnappers to wait while you grab for, the three... You get the point ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐ŸšจSound off down below!๐Ÿšจ

Liked by NYX PMU
Emma @ NYX PMU
EMUA
05/02/24-17:00 (edited)

Besties! โœจ

Big & exciting things are coming to Makeup ADDYX and we want YOU to be a part of it ๐Ÿฅฐ

Newness & goodies โœจ are landing on our Test & Review channel SOON and if you wanna be in with a chance to get your hands on them (bc we know you do ๐Ÿ˜‰) make sure you get yourself to Level 3 ADDYX STAN ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

"Okay, okay, Iโ€™m convinced, I want the goodies, but HOW!?"

Fear not Bestie, all you have to do is head on over to your profile to see what missions you have to complete to ๐Ÿ‘†LEVEL UP๐Ÿ‘†

Weโ€™ll leave a little taste of what could be up for grabs below... Any guesses? ๐Ÿง Drop them in the comments below! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Donโ€™t miss out Makeup ADDYX! ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿšจ  This is not a drill!! ๐Ÿšจ
Liked by NYX PMU
Emma @ NYX PMU
EMUA
05/01/24-17:00 (edited)

We are BEYOND excited to announce our first member of the month within our updated community ๐ŸŒŸ

Now itโ€™s time for the reveal... Drumroll please besties!!

๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ

@Miss Birdbrain you are our Makeup ADDYX Member of the Month!

CONGRATS TO YOU! ๐ŸŽ‰

Not only did you complete the mission tasks, but you have also been super engaged within the community and we have loved seeing your posts! ๐Ÿฅฐ

You will not only be receiving your 100 points โœจ for completing this mission but you will also receive a bundle of goodies from us at NYX PMU HQ worth ยฃ100 ๐Ÿคฉ

If you would like to be in with a chance to win some points, a prize from us and the title Makeup ADDYX Member of the Month, then all you have to do is complete the mission โ€œBe eligible for ADDYX Member of the Monthโ€ as well as be engaged within the community with all our besties! ๐Ÿ’“

So, who will it be next month? ๐Ÿ‘€ We canโ€™t wait to find out!

Your Makeup ADDYX Member of the Month is... ๐Ÿ‘€
Liked by NYX PMU
Fofo @ NYX PMU
EMUA
04/29/24-17:00

Hey there everyone!
Who else is LOVING this new platform?! ๐Ÿ’•

I'm super excited to get to know you all (and for all our OGs, it's so great to see you again๐Ÿฅฐ)!

I'm Fofo, one of your NYX Professional Makeup Expert Makeup Artists (eMUAs). Watch my intro video to hear a little bit about me!

When it comes to makeup, I'm always learning! I'm glad I can say I've progressed a little since my 'brow-less' makeup beginner days though! ๐Ÿ˜‚

As you've come along in your own makeup journey, is there anything that gives you the 'ick'? What's that one thing in makeup that has you like ๐Ÿ‘€...

Spill the tea in the comments besties! ๐Ÿ‘‡โ˜•๏ธโœจ