Home / What's Trending?!?

What's Trending?!?

Discover the latest makeup trends going viral RN from your NYX PMU Expert MUA's and fellow Makeup ADDYX
Share a post
All eMUAFave ProductIRL Event#FOTDSFXFull GlamCreative MakeupSoft GlamBaseEyesLipsTutorial
Most recent
Filter
Post pinned
Liked by NYX PMU
Danny @ NYX PMU
EMUA
10/05/24-17:00

My absolute favourite time of year is here and I am shook to the core by these looksโ€ฆ The theme for this years Gala is....โ€ฏ ๐Ÿ‘€

๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ”ฎ Sleeping Beauties: Awakening Fashion๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™

I was so excited by this theme; imagining whimsical, fantastical and absolutely camp and it delivered...

So now of course itโ€™s time for me to recreate one of these MAJOR moments.

Watch the video to see my recreation of one of these incredible fantasy looks and why not recreate something yourself?

We would LOVE to see your favourite gala looks recreated with NYX PMU products! Make sure to enter our โ€œGALA OF ALL GALA'Sโ€ competition here for the chance to win BIG!!!!

Can you guess who's ICONIQUE look I recreated?! I'll give ya a clue..

MAKE ME SWEAT MAKE ME... โณ

Or who were your favourite looks!? Let us know in the comments and show us your recreations now in the Competition Channel.

Rachel
ADDYX Stan
19/05/24-19:41

I loved Zendaya's look at the Met gala so this is my attempt at recreating it using nyx products!

My Gala Look
Michelle
ADDYX Stan
19/05/24-14:42

Little video of my wings, base and double glossing look I posted on ADDYX Looks on Thursday, using all nyx, I cant tag the eyeshadow palette it was vintage jean baby

Suggested mission See all
Get 15 likes on your trends
60โœจ
Sindy
ADDYX Stan
19/05/24-13:12

Trying to do similar to Alia Batt look

My gala look
Kanita Dogra
ADDYX Newbie
19/05/24-12:36

isit better to use a sponge or brush for foundation?

Carparmakeup
ADDYX Stan
19/05/24-07:36

the perfect products for super hydrated lips.

Click on an answer to vote
Do you love this Lip combo
4 votes
Love it
Too much for me
Nat_Ali
ADDYX Stan
19/05/24-07:13 (edited)
Nat_Ali
ADDYX Stan
19/05/24-05:36

The balm is amazing and ultra-hydrating!