/ Masters Feed

Masters Feed

Get seen by the community and show support for one another. Do not be afraid to stand out this is your space to shine Content Masters

Share a post
Most recent
Filter
Kimjade
Content Master
06/28/24-22:08 (edited)

Hi lovelies!
I'm kim, so excited to be here and can't wait to learn and share tips and tricks in this community. I love all things makeup and exploring new trends. ive added a couple of my fave looks below โค
tiktok: @kimjade
instagram: @kimjadex_

Hi lovelies!  I'm kim, so excited to be here and can't wait
Jeas
Content Master
06/28/24-21:39

Hey my beauties ! Wats up .If you are looking for pigmented,waterproof ,mask proof ,kiss proof ๐Ÿ˜˜ haaar tarhaa ka proof ๐Ÿ˜Š lipstick then buy this one.
โœจNyx shine loud โœจ
It has many shades but offcourse out of stock lots of shades coz its really worth it to buy.
It will not remove from water,soap ,makeup remover .it will remove only if u will use oilbase makeup balm or remover .even coconut oil. ๐Ÿ˜€
I tried this for 12 hr. Its perfect .its stays while drinking tea/ water and eating food.even i did routine cleansing whole face ,mask etc but it was still there on lips ๐Ÿ˜Š.
I bought in the shade gaol getter ๐Ÿ‘
It has two parts one is include liquid lipstick and other part is clear gloss which dont sticky on lips i think its seals lipshade on lips and it has some oils which keep moisturise lips perfectly. If u will apply lip shade then apply clear gloss over it it will absorb in few seconds and lock the lipshades on lips .
There are lots of good shades in it u will love it.
I love huda beauty liquid lipsticks and i have many shades of huda but its too pigmented then huda shades too and price is half then huda beauty.
Totally worth it.

My favorite lipshade
MakeupBySian
Content Master
06/28/24-20:40

Wow what an incredible opportunity to be apart of the content masters community๐Ÿ™ˆ

I'm Sian, also known as makeupby_sianxx on both Instagram & tiktok, I'm 25 years old and had a huge passion for makeup since around 2015-16 and then taking it to social media from 2017 - now.

I'm fully self taught, learning from my own experiences & mistakes & of course from those OG YouTubers I know we all watched growing up๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ I absolutely love to share my looks, products & tips / tricks on my socials in the hopes of inspiring others to get out of their comfort zones just like I did๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Would love to see some new faces on my feed so feel free to drop me a follow (comment your @ below when done so I know you're a fellow content master) & I will return the favour & also show your posts a little love too๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป cannot wait to see all of your looks, tips & advice too๐Ÿ˜Œ thanks for having me๐Ÿ’•

• im a hugeeeeee stan of the epic wear ink liner, what a product๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
Hey beauties!!๐Ÿ™ˆ
Streetsmua
Content Master
06/28/24-20:19

Hi all,

I'm Jake i'm a 24 year old self taught mua. I've loved NYX from the start of my makeup journey at 17, my favourite product of all time was the born to glow concealer (RIP) but the lift and snatch pen has had me in a choke hold for years!

xoxo streetsmua

Introductions
Marla
Content Master
06/28/24-19:36

Hi My name is Marlena and so super excited to be here! ๐Ÿคฉ I'm 33 years old (34 next month) and I'm currently on sick leave so I have a lot of time for myselfโ˜บ๏ธ
I love makeup, and my favorite product is eyeliner, which is my MUST HAVE in makeupโ˜บ๏ธ

Insta: Marla.90
Tik tok: Marla.901

Content Master
TheDawdygirl
Content Master
06/28/24-19:31

WELL! pigmented and plumping they certainly was.

Plumpandpigment

Lunarose
Content Master
06/28/24-18:48

Hey Everyone !! I'm Luna
A drag queen from the north of england

My insta and tik tok are - the.luna.rose
( using the epic ink eyeliner, my holy grail for over 5 years)

Nice to meet everyone

Hey Everyone !! I'm Luna A drag queen from the north of
Peachy ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป
Content Master
06/28/24-18:20 (edited)

Let me introduce myself, Hi my real name is Dilini but you all know me as Peachy so I might actually have to change my name to Peachy cuz nobody knows me if I mention my real name ๐Ÿซข
Itโ€™s totally fine you can call me peachy.
So..! Hello! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Iโ€™m from Manchester UK. Iโ€™m a software engineer and I started doing beauty and skincare videos for fun and I absolutely loved it. In the beginning I was really shy to speak in font of a camera yet I speak in my sleep every day LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚
The more content i create I become very comfortable with it. Iโ€™m trying to be creative and do fun makeup looks. So this is a great opportunity to motivate me to do more. Canโ€™t thank you enough for NYX for selecting me to be a content master. Iโ€™m truly grateful and im super excited to see whats next ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

IG - peachy_babes_fitness
TikTok - peachy_babes_fit

Hey Guys ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ