/ Masters Feed

Masters Feed

Get seen by the community and show support for one another. Do not be afraid to stand out this is your space to shine Content Masters

Share a post
Most recent
Filter
daynakmua
Content Master
07/03/24-07:53

**Hey Everyone!! **
My name is Dayna, I am professional Makeup Artist based in London!
I have been in the industry since I was just 17 years old and havent looked back once. Makeup and beauty has always been pure joy for me and a way for expression! Saying that, I am currently on the journey to become a full time content creator!
Another passion of mine that I am fully commiting myself too! (TikTok & Insta Handle is @daynakmua) - make sure to follow ο˜‰ I am so excited to join this community and obviously already obsessed with NYX as a brand so its just the perfect opportunity! Until next time ο’•βœ¨

A little intro πŸ’•
JasmineTerriMakeup
Content Master
07/03/24-07:23

I'm Jasmine (@jasmineterrimakeup) and I've been doodling on myself for about 12 years now (can't believe it's been that long!). I've done a lot of crazy makeuppy things in my time (including walking through a London park dressed like a skeleton and doing a catwalk looking like a snake haha). Looking forward to seeing all of your work! πŸ’œπŸŽ¨

Hi! A little intro...
Olivia L
Content Master
07/03/24-07:18 (edited)

Hey Everyone! My names Olivia, and I am 22. Super excited to be accepted to this new path, and see whats in store for us! As you can see I am all things colourful & cut creases! My socials are: olivialaw_12

Hey Everyone! My names Olivia, and I am 22. Super excited to
Laur4davidson
Content Master
07/03/24-07:10

hey guys!! I'm Laura (@laur4davidson1)

I grew up as a dancer so love all things hair and makeup, I graduated the University of Strathclyde with a Masters in Engineering, but TikTok has allowed me to persue social media full time! I'm so excited to be a part of this!

A wee introduction!
wiseandglowing
Content Master
07/03/24-06:13 (edited)

Hi everyone!

I am Anna, 39 years old and live in Devon.
I am originally from Estonia, but have been living in UK over 10 years now and work for NHS.

My instagram and Tiktok are - @wiseandglowing
I love travel, reading, gardening and anything beauty related.
I am so excited to be accepted as content creator and looking forward to improve my makeup skills and make new friends.

Hi everyone!  I am Anna, 39 years old and live in Devon. I
Bubblybexbeauty
Content Master
07/03/24-04:10 (edited)

So excited to be accepted into this community. Im Bex, 37 and love all things beauty & makeup. My socials are bubblybexbeauty :)

Hey
Jojo
Content Master
07/03/24-01:54

Im so excited to be here! My names is Joanne and im a disabled Mua / content creator I love all things makeup and beauty and I can't wait to get to know you all!

Hey loves!
Jen
Content Master
07/02/24-23:56

Hi im jenπŸ₯°πŸ₯°
I'm so happy to have been accepted as a content master. I love makeup and creating new looks.
I've been experimenting alot more with brighter colours the past couple of years and I'm loving it.
I'm obsessed with NYX makeup so this is amazing πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
My Instagram is: BEAUTYBERRYTESTER

So happy 😊