Home / ADDYX Asks

ADDYX Asks

Got a burning makeup Q?! We've got your back!
Share a post
All eMUAFave ProductIRL Event#FOTDSFXFull GlamCreative MakeupSoft GlamBaseEyesLipsTutorial
Most recent
Filter
Sue1963
ADDYX Stan
18/05/24-12:56

Help !!! Is anyone else having issues posting. When I try to tag products it wont let me confirm. Ive tried on my phone, tablet and PC. Ive updated chrome on my phone and cleared all tabs. Not having any issues posting anywhere else. Any suggestions ?

Lisa C
ADDYX Stan
18/05/24-12:02

what is the best BB cream you gave found please?

Emma Tattersall
ADDYX Stan
18/05/24-11:45

yayyyy a new badge ๏’–๏‘

Badge alert
H5
ADDYX Newbie
18/05/24-10:12

i got another badge yay

Another badge yay
Carrie M
ADDYX Stan
18/05/24-05:25 (edited)

I have heavily hooded eyes, and patches on the caused by cholesterol build up, ( part of my bodies idiocy)

I was wondering what I should do aboit eyeshadow, i love some of the looks people create and have frequently played with eyeshadow but it always ends disasterous.

should I avoid eyeshadow? is there a better way to highlight my eyes, as i frequently even ended with eyeliner on my upper lid where they touched. they swell such as now so its a good time to ahow you what i mean.

is there a method to use eyeshadow where the lower lids are not visible? i always end looking like a tired panda, my lids are already dark due to me strange health issues hence id tried to cover it up but i already look pike i have very badly applied brown eyshadow!

bodies

Hooded eyes advice please
Thethingssheloves
ADDYX Bestie
17/05/24-11:55

Hey Guys, pretty new around here ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

please help a gal out ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

Whats your favourite foundation please? I really struggle with colour matches from ANY brand and have only found one shade that was inconveniently discontinued so now i wander around like little bo peeps lost sheep hunting for the one ๐Ÿฅบ if you're a pale gal like me and have any suggestions please send them my way ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

And what's your favourite lip/blush product and shade that you think would suit me๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Thank you for reading and I cant wait to hear your thoughts, hope you all have the best Friday my loves ๐Ÿฉท

I need advice! ๐Ÿฉท
Carolina Vidal
ADDYX Bestie
17/05/24-11:01

I am looking one for my dry lips

Lorraine
ADDYX Stan
17/05/24-09:22

morning everyone

Friday