/ Masters Feed

Masters Feed

Get seen by the community and show support for one another. Do not be afraid to stand out this is your space to shine Content Masters

Share a post
Most recent
Filter
karleighsmakeup
Content Master
07/06/24-07:36

The lift and snatch brow pen is the best! Perfect for creating fake hair strokes!!

My fave product
DesC
Content Master
07/05/24-23:23

NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Colour
Shade Rebel In Red
Is my new favourite

My new favourite liquid lipstick
AnnaSialwi
Content Master
07/05/24-20:59 (edited)

Myself Anna Sialwi, I love trying different makeup looks using different makeup products. I am so excited to be one of the content masters 😍 Can't wait for exciting missions🀩
Would love to see everyone's content.

You can follow me here and on IG (annasialwi) and tiktok (anna8589).
Let me know in comments, I will give a follow back.

Hi Gorgeous Content Masters!
Valentina s
Content Master
07/05/24-20:48

i look i did on my daughter for a friends Indian wedding. how did i do? not a mua just momma

Wedding Season
Abs Reviews
Content Master
07/05/24-19:43

Hey guys,

My names Abi and I may have a slight addiction to blush but who doesnt ο˜…

So good to be a part of Content Masters! Can't wait to see everyones fun looks, tips & tricks ✨

A friendly hey!
KoolKitt3n
Content Master
07/05/24-19:14

My names Kimberley, I am obsessed with makeup, fashion and all things pink 🩷 I love creating content over on my TikTok and Insta (both KoolKitt3n)!

I'm so delighted to be a content master, and can't wait to showcase many amazing NYX products!! My fav product atm has to be the bare with me concealer serum! (It's great at covering my eye bagsπŸ˜‚)

Let me know your favourite nyx product, and feel free to follow me here and on socials and I will follow back πŸ₯°πŸ©·

Hi EveryoneπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹πŸ©·
Stasiia
Content Master
07/05/24-18:58

Catching the golden hour sunlight, lips are on point with my fave NYX Professional Makeup Fat Oil Slick Click Lip Balm πŸ’…πŸΌ

How do you like it?

Also, let's be friends on IG & TikTok @tazy_stasiya

Friday look 😍
Skinlovesbysam
Content Master
07/05/24-18:38

Hi my loves, please be aware if a SCAM EMAIL I received today from an account Nyxcosmetics@gmail.com - as s content creator offering me Β£2000 a month & lots of Free products, but I knew this was a scan as ive had 7 other emails, all worded exactly the same but with different brand names before the gmail.com part!!! So like Lancome@gmail.com - Please DO NOT give them your information!!! This is not genuine & I would hate for my fellow Addyx members to get scammed, it would break my heart, honestly as some might think yhis is real!!! Please share with friends & fellow creators, so nobody can scammed & these clowns will get busted !